We had a fun day yesterday. We took the Young Women downtown to participate in one of the largest MLK Day service projects.

Tanner got creeped out by the drop of blood...

...but had fun with the kids.

KaMeir, Raksmey and Sheena

And here is the site of our future Temple here in Philadelphia. It's just a parking lot now, but is in a great location right in the middle of the city. Everyone here is so excited for it to be built!
3 comments:
Good for you to take the YW out. Great activity. Looks like you had a nice Christmas vacation too. Its always a little hard to leave the fun. Hope all is well.
A temple in Philly! How fun!!! And I am with Tanner on the whole drop of blood thing...anything in a big costume kinda freaks me out too! Hope all is well! Love you and miss you!
What? Where are you moving? I didn't know this. And that hayride looks so cold I wanted to cry. I am freezing here in Ohio....I am sure you are too. And I almost passed out from the drop of blood picture. Say the word blood and I get lightheaded. I love you, Jessie
Post a Comment