Monday, February 23, 2009

Want to buy our house?

After 3 1/2 great years in this house, we are finally ready to move on. Know anyone that's moving to Philly? Our house is on the market! Here's a little trip down memory lane. It took a lot of sweat and tears to transform this baby.

Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:

Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:

8 comments:

Jenny Whiting said...

Your pictures all look great! Congrats on getting to that step! Yep, lots of work. We were doing the same the other night--looking at "before" pictures. It's amazing how much all of our houses have changed. Now if we can just get some money back for all that work!! But anyway, your house is beautiful and I hope it sells fast!

Steph said...

Looks awesome. I miss the BYU football parties in that house and your fabulous rolls. Good luck with the house selling!

James and Jessica Ford said...

Holy Smokes. How do you leave that home? It looks so awesome! Good Luck! I love you.

Natalie said...

Wow! You guys must have worked so hard! Good luck getting a buyer.

Ryan and Laura said...

so when are you moving to Vegas? We need some new neighbors in town :) Hope your place sells quickly...and for what you want! Come visit again soon so we can convince you to stay.

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Your house looks sooo pretty! I am sure it will sell fast, it must be nice to have your know-how through all of this. I miss you and hope to see you before we all leave. oxox

Kris and Kally said...

I will buy it if that means you will move to kentucky!!!!!!

Sue said...

Looks good guys! So I don't think I've heard yet, where are you moving to?