Monday, March 15, 2010

Tanner's 3rd Birthday!

For Tanner's birthday, we took a tour of the fire station. He's been talking about doing this for months! The firemen were really cute with the kids and showed us anything we wanted to see.



With his cute little friends.







After about 15 minutes, the kids were more interested in playing in the rocks and dirt. It was the dads that got the real intense tour. This guy wanted to show them every tool on the truck.


Our attempt to make a fire truck cake...








Tanner loved singing "happy birthday" to himself. He was the loudest one!

I didn't get any pictures of the pinata because I was just doing video. The kids loved it... after they got the candy out, this is how it ended up. No worries, we got it down and they tore it to shreds.





Showing off his loot.




2 comments:

Brittany said...

3 already?! Time flies. Cute birthday party. I'm calling you for ideas when I need them!

Kris and Kally said...

That is the coolest idea for a birthday party! Times flies! cant believe he is 3! Hope to see you all soon! Love you!