We've had a lot of fun so far this summer. The Halls came down for a visit and we saw more Tucson attractions. They were also nice enough to watch Tanner for the weekend so Berkley and I could go to San Diego for a work conference. It was great.


Biosphere

Tanner also took swim lessons for the first time. He did pretty well and loved his teacher. Although, he was less than thrilled when they had to stick their heads under water.


We also found this creepy museum around here with all these stuffed animals. And I swear they were all REAL. It was incredible... seriously like hundreds of dead animals. Tanner loved it. Thanks, Tucson. One more reason to love you.
2 comments:
Meredith- Tanner looks sooo big! (and you, on the other hand, still look so tiny!) Thanks for updating for those of us who love you and want to make sure you haven't melted in Tucson :)
Hey Meridith--I just wanted to check in and say hi. Did you watch the Ali season of Bachelor? It was a great season! Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. We are just busy working and trying to enjoy summer before its over. I miss hanging out with you. What is your calling right now? I'm second counselor in YW's....still :)
Post a Comment