We just got back from another trip to California... we should just move there! It was great. We had lots of fun cousin time.

All the Hoggan boy cousins (except Andrew... we missed you!)
While we were there, we hit 2 pumpkin patches. Tanner got to go on his first horse ride. He loved it!





Tiffany flew down for the weekend to meet Avery. They bonded.
Avery had her first trip to the beach. Too bad it was a little too cold to dip her feet in the water. And, she just slept the whole time.

While I was in CA my mom's friends and Tiff threw a shower for me. It was so much fun to see everyone and I got so many adorable things. Thanks everyone!



Avery was a very good girl throughout the night.


Also while we were there, Avery started to smile. Now I have to get some good shots of her smiling! This is the only one I have... when my mom was saying goodbye.

It's always hard leaving California...
2 comments:
It was so fun to see you and to meet darling Avery! I wish you would move here!
p.s.
Could I get an e-mail copy of that picture with all of the boy cousins?
I want to move there! I love California...and your family! Those boys are so cute!
Post a Comment