Okay, this is my attempt at playing catch up. We have gone on so many little trips and I feel bad about not "recording"them on the blog. We had an awesome Thanksgiving in Las Vegas and St George with my family. We got to play at Barrett and Lisa's house for a few days.

Tanner and Lacey were inseparable - too cute together!

Andrew and Caitlyn holding cousin Avery.
Since we were with so much family in St. George, we decided to bless Avery there. Berkley's parents drove down from Vernal to be there. It was so sweet of them, especially since Berk had strep throat and had a nice visit to the ER. They are the best!

Both Grandpas and Uncle Barrett.

Berkley's parents



With my mom and Lisa. (Bytheway, thanks Lisa for all the pictures!)

Great Grandma Graham

It was sooooo cold there! Luckily we found this amazing snow suit for Avery.

Hoggan tradition.

After a great family weekend, the kids and I headed back to California with my parents.

Haylee and Diana - my childhood friends.
And the moms
2 comments:
Good for you for catching up! I need to do that too, for about the last 8 months! :) Looks like a fun Thanksgiving with family. Miss you guys!
So fun! I am still sooo sad I wasn't there in St. George with you! It looked like a ton of fun! Hopefully we will be there next time! Avery looked so cute~I am glad you were able to bless her there with all of the family!
Post a Comment