Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tanner over the last year

Over the past year, I have taken Tanner's picture every month on his birthday with his beloved monkey. The first picture is the day he came home from the hospital.


5 days old


1 month



2 months




3 months


4 months



5 months



6 months



7 months




8 months



9 months



10 months



11 months



1 year!

5 comments:

The Hoggan Family said...

Sooooooo cute, I am so glad you did that!!!! I love doing it!! He is so cute!!

Becca said...

wow, it is crazy to watch your little guy grow like that! what a great idea :) I'll have to remember that :)

Elizabeth Checchio said...

I am so jealous that you did that! I started to do it with Miles, but it only lasted a month or so. I love that he is the same size as that monkey in just a few months! And then he starts really interacting with him and playing...its so fun. He is such a big boy.

Danny and Melanie Jensen Family said...

Man, do you ever get that kid out of the crib? J/K. That's a very cute idear. Tanner is a cute kid. We look forward to meeting him some day.

Nate and Eryn said...

Yey! Happy Birthday to Tanner. How cool to take his picture in the same spot every month. I can't believe it's been a year since he was born. I guess I won't see you in the mother's lounge as much anymore.