Harmony, PA where the Aaronic Priesthood was restored and where most of the Book of Mormon was translated.
Whitmer farm in Fayette, NY.
Palmyra Temple
Smith family log home
Smith family frame house
Sacred Grove... Tanner screamed the whole way through it. It was FREEZING and he was a little tired!
Alvin Smith's grave
Hill Cumorah
Niagara Falls
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Is he walking? SOB! And probably eating all big kid foods. And talking! SOB! I keep telling Kris that we need to plan a trip up there. When is good? I'm going to surprise my hubby! Let me know!
I wondered why I haven't seen you in so long :) I love going to NY! Happy Birthday to Tanner too!
Looks like you had fun with your family. Tanner is such a cute kid. I can't believe he is one!
Wow, you really hold out on the blog posting, don't you! Thanks for all the fun photos! It looks like tanner (et al) are doing phenomenal! We should have you guys over for dinner sometime soon :-)
Meredith--
You are so BEAUTIFUL! I love seeing pictures of you and your family. You should go into "mommy-modeling!" It looks like you guys had a great trip--one of the advantages of living on the east coast!
MEREDITH!!!
How the heck are you guys? You look great and Tanner is a cutie.
Post a Comment