Don't you love this stage?? It scares me to death...when Kelsie was at this stage she climbed up on top of the fridge...NUTS! GO TANNER!!!
He is so big! I'll have to show Tyler this picture so he can learn from the pro! He's already starting to scare me...can't wait for what is to come.
This is a fabulous trick! Bryn likes this trick too.
What a crazy stage!!!
He is so big! I can't believe it! Too cute!
He is so talented! Must be Meredith's child!
Your little boy is adorable!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Don't you love this stage?? It scares me to death...when Kelsie was at this stage she climbed up on top of the fridge...NUTS! GO TANNER!!!
He is so big! I'll have to show Tyler this picture so he can learn from the pro! He's already starting to scare me...can't wait for what is to come.
This is a fabulous trick! Bryn likes this trick too.
What a crazy stage!!!
He is so big! I can't believe it! Too cute!
He is so talented! Must be Meredith's child!
Your little boy is adorable!
Post a Comment