Sunday, June 8, 2008

Soooo HOT!





So anyone that knows me, knows that I can not stand the heat. Yes, I grew up in California where the weather is perfect and occasionally it gets really hot. But, there's a beach to go to. Today it was over 100 degrees with crazy humidity. I hate the east coast weather. Tonight we went to a Family Home Evening group with some people in the ward. We were all sweating, but I had never seen Tanner get so hot. His face was so red and he was drenched in sweat. His hair also got really curly... wonder where he gets that. Anyway, you can kind of see the curly hair in these pictures. I love it!

9 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

He's such a cute kid! I love him!

Ryan and Laura said...

So handsome! Hope he is enjoying his last year back east...time for Mommy and Daddy to move to VEGAS!!

James and Jessica Ford said...

Meredith, I hate to break it to you...but Tanner is ALL HALL. He looks just like Berkeley! I love it. I can't believe Berkeley is in the bishopric in Dental school. I love it. Why not? He has nothin better to do. I love you, Jessie

Elizabeth Checchio said...

I love the title. I totally thought you were talking about Tanner, with his arms behind his head like that and grinning. He looks like a player in the making. :)

Kris and Kally said...

Oh he is sooo adorable and getting so big! Bring him to Kentucky to play!

Ryan and Laura said...

Thanks for the blog-love! We need all the help we can get so that little Tyler gets better fast...our Monday involved a worse rash, a dr. visit, and a new medicine (not to mention one cranky boy) and an impending expiration of earnest money and no loan yet!

Lori said...

Yay, I just found your blog on Janicas. I have been wondering what is up with you guys and now I can keep better tabs. I can't believe how old Tanner is now, he is such a big boy. So cute. Our blog is www.harperproductions.com/blog, check it out.

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

Yeah I prefer the moderate california climate too. I am the opposite though, I can't stand the snow!!! I hate the cold. :P (Utah definitely isn't my cup of tea as far as weather goes, but family is there. I'm just gonna buy lots of sweaters.)

Kate Edmondson said...

Love the curls!!!

I am a heavy sweat-er, so I can definitely appreciate this post! Poor Josh seems to have gotten it from me, too - his little nose gets all sweat-beady like mine does! however, we don't have the excuse of having grown up in CA - my mom's family is like 6 generations of Philadelphians :-)