Monday, June 30, 2008

Girls Camp

So I survived my time at Girls Camp! Overall, it was a great experience and I was able to get to know our girls a lot better. I've served in the YW in our ward for 2 and a half years and have loved it. These girls are amazing and teach me so much.





9 comments:

Jenny Whiting said...

wow, you're amazing for being so positive! you're awesome for doing so much to make camp happen for our girls. i wish it could've been better, but you/we/the leaders did all we could...hopefully the girls will recognize that one day! so funny how some of them refuse to smile in pictures! i remember last year Ruthie was the same way in our group photo.

Ryan and Laura said...

girls camp is so much fun! How much longer till we get you guys to move here??? We close in about a month! Things are looking right on track :) Hopefully i'll catch you soon so we can chat.

Steph said...

Your a champ. Good for you to go to Girls Camp. Looks like the girls had a good time. They are lucky to have you.

Kris and Kally said...

Hooray! Mer we both survived! You're a champ! And you look so skinny....how you do you do it? Call me...we need to make travel plans! lol!

Lori said...

I can't believe your whole YW's is african american. Is your ward like that? Way to go on going. I have mine is a couple of weeks but I don't think I will be able to go because of tyson's work. Definitely call us next time your in SL, we haven't even met your boy.

Janica said...

Your girls don't look so happy in the first one. But then I have to remember that teenage girls are a little dramatic. You look exhausted though. Hope all is well.

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

YOU ROCK, SERIOUSLY.

Generational stitcher said...

OH are you a champ...I couldn't do it again, with the drive too..GO YOU! AND being HAPPY!! Double go you!!

yamsey said...

I love how you tastefully don't mention the difficulties of girl's camp! Go Meredith! Way to be positive!