It was so fun to have my parents here last week. We had a great time and stayed busy. I didn't get any pictures (dang) but our biggest project was working on the basement - taking ceiling tiles down, texturing and painting the walls, and all the little details. We just have a little more work to do on it and then it will feel like new. Man, that was a huge project that needed some motivation. Thanks mom and dad for helping us get that done! I'm so lucky to have you both.
Fall also came and went the week they were here. It was beautiful... too bad it only lasted a week! We had fun playing in the leaves in our backyard. Tanner finally got into it.





We visited the Thomas Massey House in Broomall - on Lawrence road up by the Stake Center. Anyone that lives here should go check it out. I had never noticed it before - we drove by and made an appointment. It was built in 1696! I love living here where there are actually old historical places like this everywhere... you just have to find them.

We played with playdough...

We went to the Museum of Art.

Thanks Mom and Dad for coming and playing with us!
2 comments:
Yea for the basement! That's where we will make Tyson sleep!! :) hahahaha!
I had fun catching up on your East Coast life! Tanner is so cute and you guys look great! It was fun to see Bruce and Mar visiting, they are so much fun. The Fall leaves and scenery back there look incredible!
Post a Comment