This week my parents have been visiting and we took a quick trip up to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. Being a history buff, I loved it. I don't know why we haven't gone to see it sooner. Oh yeah, that's right... I'm married to Berkley. He hates old stuff. Anyway, good times.

This is what Tanner did all day.
5 comments:
Oh, I miss your parents. I miss all of us toether. Will we ever be all together agian? It makes me sad. Maybe you should plan something. I love you.
I love you! That "oh yeah, he hates old stuff" line captured your hubby perfectly! hahahahahah! Give your mom and dad love from me!
I love that shot of Tanner. You will have to give me a run down of your trip. I did it when I was younger, but James never has and we want to before we leave.
Miss you!
i have to tell you that I think your parents are so cute. really, such fun people. i'm glad you got to do something like that with them. there are so many things that I think, "we should do that before we leave"...at least you get some of them done with all the folks that visit you!
Cute pictures of Marilyn and Bruce! Keeping a spot for you open in Temecula. Whatcha think?
Post a Comment