Yay for Christmas parties! Your dessert really was delicious, btw. And I think our girls did a decent job too. :)
Looks like fun. Who is Santa? I don't recognize the eyes.
Ha! I love it, don't most kids cry. not Tanner....he's not afraid. I bet he just wanted to make sure and get what he wants for Christmas.
Adorable! Especially the family picture! Love you! Merry Christmas friend!
Got your christmas card! So very cute!
That is great! Hey Meredith, we're not too far away! Next time you come to NY stop by and we'll grab lunch or something.
Cute pictures!! Tanner has grown up so much since we last saw him at your house!! Merry Christmas.
I totally miss talking to you about the bachelor too! Where are you guys going to go after graduation? It's such an accomplishement to be done with dental school. Are you getting excited to leave philly? I bet so. keep in touch. xoxo L
Wow, I'm impressed. We could never get Grant or Mary to sit on Santa's lap. Way to go Tanner.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yay for Christmas parties! Your dessert really was delicious, btw.
And I think our girls did a decent job too. :)
Looks like fun. Who is Santa? I don't recognize the eyes.
Ha! I love it, don't most kids cry. not Tanner....he's not afraid.
I bet he just wanted to make sure and get what he wants for Christmas.
Adorable! Especially the family picture! Love you! Merry Christmas friend!
Got your christmas card! So very cute!
That is great! Hey Meredith, we're not too far away! Next time you come to NY stop by and we'll grab lunch or something.
Cute pictures!! Tanner has grown up so much since we last saw him at your house!! Merry Christmas.
I totally miss talking to you about the bachelor too! Where are you guys going to go after graduation? It's such an accomplishement to be done with dental school. Are you getting excited to leave philly? I bet so. keep in touch. xoxo L
Wow, I'm impressed. We could never get Grant or Mary to sit on Santa's lap. Way to go Tanner.
Post a Comment