Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kentucky!

This past week we took a little roadtrip to Morehead Kentucky to see Kally and her cute family. We were roomates at BYU. We had the time of our lives checking out Morehead, even the back woods, eating, reliving the glory days at the Y and playing with cutie pie Brody.



Kally even took us to Lexington for a little tour and some shopping. This is in front of an awesome southern estate. Forgive us for our clashing greens.




UK!


Tanner was a champ in the car. The drive was not too bad... except going through West Virginia in the craziest weather I've ever seen.


Kally, Kris and Brody - thanks for letting us come play with you guys. We had a blast and want to do it again someday. Tanner keeps asking about baby Brody. Kally, I can't believe we didn't get more pictures of us together, so I stole this one from you. You guys are the cutest family. See you in Tucson!

1 comment:

Kris and Kally said...

I am such a nerd! I totally read this post and started crying! I miss you so much already and cant wait to see you again SOON! Thanks again for coming to visit and for being such an amazing friend! We all love you! See you in Tuscon for sure!