Sunday, May 31, 2009

Saying Goodbye

Today was an emotional day because we started saying our goodbyes. Berkley got released from the Bishopric. It was strange but wonderful to have him sitting next to me in sacrament. I know I keep dragging out our goodbyes to Philly and everyone here, but I have a hard time with change. Almost our whole married life has been here. It's where we bought our first house and had our first baby. Our ward has also been a huge part of our lives here. We have learned and grown from our experiences and from the people that have touched our lives.


Some of the YW leaders: Brenda Williams, Natalie Kelly, ShaNae Noyce.



My dear friend Sophie Tailey, who gave me this traditional African dress.


Zakpa Kaydea

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hey Mer!
Are you guys in AZ? How was the move? Are you excited for this ridiculous weather. I guess it could be way hotter! Sorry I did not call you back. I stink! Hopefully we can get together!