I probably shouldn't bother blogging, since I am always so far behind. But, if anyone still checks this thing, this is what we've been up to. We packed up our house in Philly and said our goodbyes. Much thanks to Berk Sr. for helping Berkley pack and drive across the country in our moving truck. I miss our house...

Tanner and I flew to beautiful Vernal to hang out with the Halls.

We had lots of good cousin time.

And 4-wheeling time.

Thanks Barbara and Berk for letting us have so much fun on the 4-wheelers.

Berkley and his Dad made it to Vernal and then we headed down to California for more fun cousin time.

Tanner, Brady, Ryder, Cade, Jacob
And good beach fun...

And the highlight of the trip for Tanner was a trip to Knott's Camp Snoopy. This place is seriously perfect for kids Tanner's age.
Thanks Grandma

and Grandpa

I also got to see the old group as we said goodbye to Aubrey. Good luck in Brazil, dude!

And this is what we came to Tucson to find... all our stuff packed into this storage unit. Thanks to all our parents who helped us with this move. We hope we won't have to do a move again for a while!

I'll post pictures of the new place soon. We're still unpacking!
6 comments:
thanks for catching us up. I'm glad the move went well. It was fun seeing your siblings kids and your parents. I am so jealous you got to be there with the girls for a goodbye to Aubrey. Your lucky your parents still live there. I miss out on everything now that mine don't live there anymore.
The blog lives again! I'm so glad! And glad you made it out here safe and sound. Can't wait to see pics of your new place. We should get together sometime.
We like to catch up with you guys. Keep the blogs coming! We love Camp Snoopy too. Glad to hear you guys made the move safely. Good luck.
mer, i check you blog daily just to see if you've updated! so i love that you have! now that you are all moved in - you better become an avid blogger sharing all your awesome AZ adventures!! Thanks for the update!! Miss you and LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Thank you for the update. We sure miss you guys. Glad you are all doing well.
OH My gosh, i would have died if I saw that...I love looking at your blog!!!
Post a Comment