Tanner and I took a nice last minute trip to Utah for one last summer visit.

We went to Midway and fed the horses. Tanner was fearless.

Went to a cool indoor water park in South Jordan for the Hoggan Reunion.


Headed to Vernal for cousin time with Pearson and Bryant.


Saw the Vernal flowers on the streets. Love the dinosaur.
And had lots of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Tanner and I even had our first experience picking green beans in the garden.

It was an amazing trip spending time with family. Thanks moms and dads.
3 comments:
Love the updates. Was it nice to get out of the heat for awhile? I saw a sweatshirt in one picture...looks heavenly! We're flying this week to Ryan's parent's. First time paying for Tyler- what a bummer :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Always fun to visit in Utah. Tanner is just growing up so much! How's the new place? Do you like it? I miss having you down the street! Last night I was even telling Dan that I missed our old house--I never thought that would happen. But that's probably because we're in a rental and I don't feel like making it "ours". Well, hope all is well!
O how I love those trips home. Nothing beats the ease of Grandma's house.
Post a Comment