For Labor Day Weekend, we made a quick trip up to Prescott Valley, AZ to see Craig and Christina, friends from Philly. It was great to catch up and reminisce about Philly. They showed us a great time. Even took us to this lake to feed the ducks.


Craig showed Berkley how to change the brakes on our car and put new windshield wipers on. It was very manly. Craig also gave Berkley his annual haircut. Now that Berkley has a real job, I guess he is going to have to get his hair cut more often and actually pay for it!
3 comments:
Cousins, I have been a major slacker and need to call you and find out how sunny AZ is and the new job. Looks like you had a nice Labor Day.
Jealous. Nice that you got to visit Craig and Christina. It would be fun to see their new place and practice. How about those Cougars! They are playing well. Miss your rolls while watching the games.
Hi Mer - Sweet post! :) I'm behind on blogging (as usual) and you totally beat me to it. You guys are the coolest for driving all the way up here. Thank you! We had SO much fun. And your apple pie post almost made me cry. I would have driven down there for that!!! Good times, good times.
Post a Comment