Congratulations! That's terrific and it'll be so much fun to have a little girl. We hope you're feeling well! We were in Philly last weekend so I thought of you guys as we walked by your old house ... hard to believe a year has already flown by!
Wow! I check your blog after two years and i get a post...and a great one! I can't wait to hold her in St. George. jessica, I am sure it will be. Love you, me
9 comments:
Congratulations! That's terrific and it'll be so much fun to have a little girl. We hope you're feeling well! We were in Philly last weekend so I thought of you guys as we walked by your old house ... hard to believe a year has already flown by!
That is awesome! Congrats you guys.
Congratulations! So happy to have a little girl join the Hall bunch. :-)
Oh. my. goodness. Can you even believe it? Bring on the cute clothes!!!
yea for girls (and drama)! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys.
Yay!! Congratulations!!
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!
Wow! I check your blog after two years and i get a post...and a great one! I can't wait to hold her in St. George. jessica, I am sure it will be. Love you, me
Post a Comment