Friday, August 27, 2010

She's here!!!

August 24th at 12:30 pm Avery Marilyn Hall joined our family. She weighed in at 7 lb 15 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Everything went well and we are all having fun with our new baby.




Right before we left for the hospital.














Grandma and Grandpa came to help out with Tanner.
















7 comments:

James and Jessica Ford said...

oh my goodness. She is so adorable. Love the name. You did great. I love the little lady outfit. so cute. You guys all look great. Congrats.

James and Jessica Ford said...

oh my goodness. She is so adorable. Love the name. You did great. I love the little lady outfit. so cute. You guys all look great. Congrats.

Brydon, Jennifer, Caleb, & Cooper, too said...

She is adorable! Congratulations. We are so glad everything went well!

The Gibbons said...

Beautiful Baby, beautiful name! Congratulations!! :)

Ash and Joe said...

she is a total cutie! congrats you guys!!!

Lori said...

Congrats Meredith! She is gorgeous!!! I can't believe how old Tanner looks now also. I'm glad everything is going well. I love her name and how you used your mom's name.

Jenae said...

She is beautiful guys!! I really like her name too! Can't wait to meet her.