She is beautiful!!!
LOVE the outfits!!!! I see Mom took off her nails! I am so jealous...I want to be there loving on baby Avery! Maybe I will drive from the river this weekend....that's only what...an 8 hour round trip? I can do that!!!!
So happy for you guys. She is beautiful, can't wait to squeeze her. Congrats! Luv and miss you! - Em and Ry
She is beautiful. So alert with eyes wide opn. glad GaGa Marilyn is there to help. We are thrilled for you. P.S. I love the pink bear. Lynnette
Oh I love her. Tanner looks as excited as can be...for a boy. Congrats. i think you did great with the name.
So darling! We are happy to have another cute little niece & cousin!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is beautiful!!!
LOVE the outfits!!!! I see Mom took off her nails! I am so jealous...I want to be there loving on baby Avery! Maybe I will drive from the river this weekend....that's only what...an 8 hour round trip? I can do that!!!!
So happy for you guys. She is beautiful, can't wait to squeeze her. Congrats! Luv and miss you! - Em and Ry
She is beautiful. So alert with eyes wide opn. glad GaGa Marilyn is there to help. We are thrilled for you. P.S. I love the pink bear. Lynnette
Oh I love her. Tanner looks as excited as can be...for a boy. Congrats. i think you did great with the name.
So darling! We are happy to have another cute little niece & cousin!
Post a Comment