She is so cute. Thinking of all the fun I would have snuggling her. Just looking at her makes me want another little one. (don't tell Brad he may have a heart attack!)
Jen was right! Avery looks exactly like her daddy, in the black and white picture. Do you have BJ's picture book? I also love her little Yoda face in the picture with Tanner. She is such a beautiful baby. She looks like she is so fun to snuggle with. Oh, what a beautiful baby girl!!!
5 comments:
she gets cuter every day! and Tanner looks so excited to be holding her. Hope you guys are doing well!
so cute!
She is so cute. Thinking of all the fun I would have snuggling her. Just looking at her makes me want another little one. (don't tell Brad he may have a heart attack!)
Jen was right! Avery looks exactly like her daddy, in the black and white picture. Do you have BJ's picture book? I also love her little Yoda face in the picture with Tanner. She is such a beautiful baby. She looks like she is so fun to snuggle with. Oh, what a beautiful baby girl!!!
She is beautiful! Congrat! And when in the world did Tanner get so big? He looks just like his daddy!
Post a Comment