********Since we just started this blog, I thought I would add a few pictures from our Christmas vacation. We spent Christmas with the Hoggans in California. The weather was beautiful and we had lots of fun hanging out, eating, and going to Disneyland. It was so fun to spend time with the family. Tanner had lots of fun playing with his cousins, especially Ryder. Christmas day we packed up and headed off to Las Vegas... yes all 7 of us in the Pilot. Mom, Dad, Taylor, Rachel (pregnant), Berkley, Tanner, Meredith. We spent a few days with Barrett, Lisa and the kids. We even got to visit little Lacey in the hospital. Then, off to Vernal. It was great to do Christmas all over again with the Hall Family. All of us were there and had a blast being lazy. We even got to feed the cows! The highlight for Berkley was probably the 2 new four-wheelers! We had a very fun and busy Christmas and always have a hard time saying goodbye to all the family.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
HOLY CUTE KID! I must come see him! AND YOU! And Berkley! Love you! Love you!
Meredith--
Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited that you have a blog now--I have been dying to know what Tanner looks like! He is such a cute kid--so handsome and so BIG! How old is he now?
It has been too long since I have seen you--I hope to meet Tanner in person soon--you guys are such great parents!
Emily (your favorite cousin)
Our blog is sethandemilyfamily.blogspot.com--but it is password protected, so send me your e-mail and I will "invite" you!
Yeah!!! I am so glad you started this. It is so cute. I can't believe how big Tanner is! I miss you and am so glad you are doing great. lots of love
Hey, we love your new blog! Tanner is so much bigger than the last time we saw him. You'll have to keep your blog updates. Love, Melanie Ann XOXOXOXO
so glad you joined the blogging world. I'm looking forward to updates from our east coast friends.
Welcome! I have been waiting for this day for so long. Now I can finally see pictures of your cute kid! I love him!
Well it is about time you joined the awesome world of blogging. Welcome, Welcome!
Guess which family has the dominant Genes in this picture? The Hall Family.
So fun! We should go to dinner again. Time goes by so fast. Is Berkley playing basketball again this semester? Joel is of course. I am going to clients' homes in Delaware County a lot we should go to lunch too.See ya around PA.
Post a Comment