Thursday, February 28, 2008

bathroom obsession






Tanner loves playing in his bath tub! I think it might be his favorite toy... and that's fine with me. It keeps him occupied longer than any toy he has. He also has an obsession with the bathroom. Any time the door is open, he heads straight for the toilet or to turn on the faucet in the tub. He loves turning on the water (which is dangerous because he can only reach the HOT water) and splashing in it. He is so fun! And, yes our bathroom is pink!

9 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

He is such a big boy! How fun that he is so capable, and its fabulous that anything keeps him occupied for more than a few minutes.
He's completely adorable!

The Johnson Family said...

Tanner is so cute! I still can't believe I haven't met this boy yet! I also still can't believe you are a mom...! I miss you!

Mel said...

So cute, Mer! I love that pink bathroom!

Brittany said...

Mmmm, bathroom huh? Nice place for him to be crawling around(: Just as long as he doesn't start eating off the floor, right. He's cute. Paige likes her baths too. Hopefully it stays that way like Tanner.

Nate and Eryn said...

Look at that guy. What a stallion!

Kris and Kally said...

I swear this kid gets cuter by the day! Tell him his Aunt Kally loves him and thinks of him often. I love and miss you Mer!

The Reynolds Family said...

Long time no see! Tanner is a doll! How is dental school!!?? When is Berkley done? Is he going to specialize, or do you guys get to start making money soon!?:) let em know how life is sometime when you get teh chance! Miss ya!

Ryan and Laura said...

Meredith- I love you dearly and because of that I am demanding a new post with updated pictures :) Let me know if you guys are making Cali plans anytime soon. We'd love to catch up soon!

Anonymous said...

Berkley, it's Deborah. Just found your blog randomly. I saw you were in So Cal a few months ago. I wish I had know...we could have met you at Disney. If you ever come back, let us know. Your boy is cute...how old is he? Our blog is greganddeborahbarton.blogspot.com if you are interested.