Mer- what a cutie! You can tell his dad is a dentist, those cute teeth are so nice and straight :) Wish we lived closer so our two "T's" could have a play date.
hey! it's becca and tyler johnson from the ward (we were at game night a few weeks ago). these pictures are adorable! glad I found your blog through jenny.
7 comments:
Mer- what a cutie! You can tell his dad is a dentist, those cute teeth are so nice and straight :) Wish we lived closer so our two "T's" could have a play date.
He is too cute! And look at all those teeth! He must be bigger than all the other boys his age. I can't wait to see him.
I love these pictures!! He is so much fun and he always has a hug for me!! He is so cute!!
Too cute Mer!
I can't believe all those teeth - 6! Tessa doesn't have any yet. He's adorable.
hey! it's becca and tyler johnson from the ward (we were at game night a few weeks ago). these pictures are adorable! glad I found your blog through jenny.
Holy smokes he is adorable! I must meet this kid!
Post a Comment