We had a great 4th of July. A bunch of our friends came over for a BBQ. We are lucky enough to actually have a big backyard with grass. Most houses around here have tiny backyards or none at all. So, it was fun to entertain... we need to do more BBQs this summer. Except for the humidity, good times were had by all. Our friends brought over their little pool for the kids. Of course, Tanner was in there all day.

Here we are! An actual picture of all 3 of us!

Tanner loving the Rocket Pop and sporting the patriotic suit.

I love the 4th of July. How grateful I am to live in this country. God Bless America!
3 comments:
I love seeing a family picture. You guys are too cute!
Tanner looks like he is mastering the art of the popscicle.....things to look forward to. :)
Yay for the 4th! Tanner is getting so big Mere...really. We've got to set up some excuse to get together someday. Hope you guys are doing great! Only about 26 days until we close on our house :)
You look so cute! Did you cut your hair? I love it! And Tanner is ADORABLE! Bring him to see me! We will pay your gas! Love you!
Post a Comment