Today we pulled out the pool that Grandpa Hoggan sent us. It was hot with 95% humidity. Yuck! Tanner could seriously stay in the water for hours. Talk about the best toy ever.
Nice hair cut. He really is such a handsome little guy. How is your summer going? Are you ready for some income?! We are approved for the loan...for real this time I guess and we are all set to close on time on July 31st!
Meredith - It's Brooke (Nielsen) from Santa Margarita Stake & Seminary Council. I found your blog link on Janica's blog. You have a cute family! I've bookmarked you now so I can check up on you guys. Oh, and I saw your mom at the temple last month. You have such a great family! And, we second your feelings on the kiddie pool. Best $15 I ever spent this summer. We share a blog with my husband's family so it might be hard to find my updates but you can check it out if you'd like. http://www.dunyon.blogspot.com/
Hey Mere! I never think enough to call you at normal hours but I wanted to let you know that we have our first walk through on Monday morning and hopefully close soon after that!! We should be moving into our new house this time next week. We'll be sure to kick someone out for you guys in a few months!! Hope you're doing well.
Common Mere! No new blogs and no returned phone calls. I need at least one or the other :) Are you guys back in Philly yet or still enjoying a vaca in Utah? Hope you guys are doing well. We're still scoping out the area for you. See you in December hopefully.
9 comments:
I want a pool!
he is getting so big Meredith! Seriously, What are you feeding him?
Nice hair cut. He really is such a handsome little guy. How is your summer going? Are you ready for some income?! We are approved for the loan...for real this time I guess and we are all set to close on time on July 31st!
He is SO SKINNY!! He's tall and looks so bulky all dressed, he looks like a toothpick! SO CUTE!!
That's not Tanner. Who is that? He's so tall and grown up and good lookin.
Meredith - It's Brooke (Nielsen) from Santa Margarita Stake & Seminary Council. I found your blog link on Janica's blog. You have a cute family! I've bookmarked you now so I can check up on you guys. Oh, and I saw your mom at the temple last month. You have such a great family! And, we second your feelings on the kiddie pool. Best $15 I ever spent this summer. We share a blog with my husband's family so it might be hard to find my updates but you can check it out if you'd like. http://www.dunyon.blogspot.com/
I didn't know you guys had a blog! We're sorta new to the whole blogging universe. :) We're at www.robertandnatalie.blogspot.com
Tanner is so adorable! Hope you are having a great vacation!
-Natalie Kelly
Hey Mere! I never think enough to call you at normal hours but I wanted to let you know that we have our first walk through on Monday morning and hopefully close soon after that!! We should be moving into our new house this time next week. We'll be sure to kick someone out for you guys in a few months!! Hope you're doing well.
Common Mere! No new blogs and no returned phone calls. I need at least one or the other :) Are you guys back in Philly yet or still enjoying a vaca in Utah? Hope you guys are doing well. We're still scoping out the area for you. See you in December hopefully.
sevashram delineated bags karen camcorder catalytic fourier populated lokehlk exactly cochairman
lolikneri havaqatsu
Post a Comment