So I'm finally back in town and updating this dang blog. We had a really great time in Orlando with my whole family: Mom and Dad, Barrett and fam, Carter and fam and Taylor and fam. Thanks Mom and Dad for such a fun and amazing trip together!

Here we are at Kennedy Space Center

The highlight of the trip... Gatorland! Dad and the bros - such studs!

Tanner and Ryder were so cute together! BFF


Epcot. Thanks camera guy for getting Tanner in.

Tanner trying to feed the fake donkey.
2 comments:
That trip to Orlando looks like so much fun! I am so glad that your family was able to do that--what fun memories! Next time you need to take us with you! :)
Tanner is getting so big! What a cutie...
How fun! You have been sooo busy. I hope that Tanner is a good little traveler with all your flights.
Post a Comment