Sunday, August 10, 2008

Utah

So the last stop on our trip was in Utah. We went out to surprise Berkley's Dad for his 60th Birthday. It was great! We surprised him and Berkley's two sisters and their families. It was a fun reunion to get together with everyone out in Vernal.


While we were in Utah, we got see our best friends from BYU. We hung out with Brett, Jenae, Danny and Melanie almost everyday back at the good old Y. Can't believe we have 6 kids now! We miss you guys!


Tanner and Alayna getting fresh on the couch.


I think this in the funniest picture of Tanner on this horse, even if he has licorice and crap all over his face!




Riding off into the sunset. Vernal is so beautiful!


We drove up on this 4-wheeler to surprise Berk.


With Grandma Hall.


The fun cousins. Of course, Tanner has no pants on again...


The whole fam.


And one of Tanner's favorite toys on the farm.

6 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

yay for updates! Glad you are home safe. I had no idea you were gone for so long. Things are going well but I will look forward to catching you sometime to actually talk. Tanner is looking so much like Berkley to me! Hope you are loving life in good ol' PA.

Jenny Whiting said...

whoa, what a trip! how fun to see so many people, friends and family...i'm jealous! hey, did you enjoy your flight home, alone? you deserved it after flying all over the country with Tanner!

The Gibbons said...

What a fun vacation! And what a fun surprise for Berk in Vernal. Wish we could have seen you guys too. We're just a month behind you since we'll be out there over labor day. Fun to see your pictures though. :)

Joy said...

You are so busted! I cant believe you were in Utah and you didn't call me!

Mel said...

It looks like you guys have had an awesome summer. Tanner is so big I can't believe it. Cute cute cute!

James and Jessica Ford said...

He is so stinkin cute! (well, Berkeley too) I bet Berk Loved it. You guys are the best. I am sure you made his summer. I still crack up thinking of Berkeley in the bishopric. I bet he is awesome!