We also went to visit a ghosttown nearby called Jerome. It was pretty cool. It was also nice to get away and leave Tanner with a friend. Thanks Christina for watching him. It made a world of difference.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Quick Trip to Arizona
Over the weekend, we flew to Prescott, Arizona to check out a business opportunity. It is beautiful there and a great community. Berkley graduates in May, so we are starting to think about where we want to end up. If anyone knows of a great dental opportunity in the west, let us know!


We also went to visit a ghosttown nearby called Jerome. It was pretty cool. It was also nice to get away and leave Tanner with a friend. Thanks Christina for watching him. It made a world of difference.
We also went to visit a ghosttown nearby called Jerome. It was pretty cool. It was also nice to get away and leave Tanner with a friend. Thanks Christina for watching him. It made a world of difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Hall family, it is good to see your cute little family. I was excited that Berkeley goes to Temple cuz my sis in law is 4th year dental too. Her name is Ashley Heid, small world. I am all for Arizona, that is a really beautiful area too, not too hot.
Sooo...how was it? I need an update? It looks like Prescott could handle you guys. Hope it all went well.
I just talked to your mom. I love her. I am praying for you and hope you will find somewhere that feel's perfect for you and the little Tan man. Good Luck!
You should definitely move to AZ!
Hey Mer-
Didn't BJ go to Chile on his mish? My sister Megan just got called to the Chile Saintiago West Mission. Whaich one did BJ go to?
Hey! I miss not being able to talk to you at church. We will have to chat when the next Bachelor starts :)
How are you holding up in Philly?
PS don't move to arizona come here
Post a Comment