After church he looked like this... one of the young men gave it to him.... thanks.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
1st day in nursery
Sunday was a milestone in our family. It was Tanner's first day in nursery at church!!! I've had this day marked on my calendar for months. Yeah for nursery! Now I feel like I can actually contribute to Young Womens on Sundays.
.JPG)
After church he looked like this... one of the young men gave it to him.... thanks.
After church he looked like this... one of the young men gave it to him.... thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YIPPEE!! Isn't such a great feeling?!
Now it's time to have another one!!!!!
Oh my goodness. NOW you feel like you contribute to YW?
Seriously. How many times do I have to tell you. We would fall to pieces without you. :)
Yay for Tanner! I hope he has a good time there.
Post a Comment