Sunday, September 7, 2008
OBX
This past week we went down to Outer Banks, North Carolina. We went with 6 other student families from the ward and Berkley's cousin, Sue and Mike came from Utah. It was so great. This is our 2nd year going and I hope we can make it back out there again someday. I know I'm a California girl, but man, I love the east coast beaches. We rented a huge beautiful house with pool, jacuzzi, and the beach right in our backyard. A whole beach with perfect sand, super warm water and very few people. Even though we will probably live in the west, I think we might venture back to the east for some good beach vacations. Tanner had a ton of fun playing with the 12 other kids. Good times.... oh and we had great sunny weather all week until hurricane Hanna came through on our last day. Luckily, it only rained in the morning and by the afternoon we were down at the beach.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a cute little family. So proud of you for posting your pictures so soon after too! Tanner really is getting huge. Hopefully we'll get to see you crazy kids in person around Christmas time.
Those pictures are adorable! Sounds like a great trip.
Tan man is getting so big!!! I bet you guys are thinking about #2 ;)
I agree, those East coast beaches are pretty fabulous. I am glad you had a good trip.
Meredith,
It is good to finally see you and Berkley, and Tanner. If you guys really drive back west, please stop by and see us. We will pay for any inconvenience. I hope all is well. i miss you and your family, you need to push for a Graham family reunion. Tell Berkley I couldn't recognize him without his hair. Peace,
Joe Orme
Looks like you had fun! Hooray! My sis, Kourtney saw these pics and commented that Berkley was a hottie and Tanner is adorable! Just thought I'd pass on the message! I love you! Can't wait to see you...hopefully someday soon! Give Tanner kisses...I'll call you on Wednesday with the big news about the sex of our little bambino!
Sooooooo fun...Hoggan vacation next year?!?!!? I love the FAMILY picture, I thought you didn't do those. Tanner is so cute, I aam sad he doesn't know us that well.
By the way putting that code in is annoying...just to let you know!
I am so jealous you went to Vermont without me! I loved seeing pictures of the JSM. I want to see more!
Post a Comment