Maybe I should be more origianl, As I was posting I read Rachel's. yes, he is cute, but he really wants to come visit his family in Vegas. I was looking at houses for my parents last night and I could look for you as well. Whatcha think?!?!?!?! LOTS of Deals!
6 comments:
I think he's pretty cute, too :)
I think he is super cute too!
Maybe I should be more origianl, As I was posting I read Rachel's. yes, he is cute, but he really wants to come visit his family in Vegas. I was looking at houses for my parents last night and I could look for you as well. Whatcha think?!?!?!?! LOTS of Deals!
He is super cute. You are lucky he loves to smile in his pictures. Gavin is not a fan of smiling for the camera.
Oh I couldn't agree more! He is more than just super cute, he is super-de-dooper cute!
Oh my goodness. He has such an infectious smile! You know, I think he'll really be missed in YW.
Post a Comment