
Tanner and I finally carved our pumpkin today... of course he broke the head off the ghost immediately.


Tanner took a timeout from trick-or-treating to play a little ball at the Whiting's house.

He ended up liking his costume, but didn't really get the concept of getting candy from the neighbors. It was pretty fun to watch though. He was a cute little dinosaur.
5 comments:
Nice pumpkin and cute costume on Tanner.
Oh I cannot believe how cute you look! Your hair is darling! And Tanner is getting even cuter...not that that is possible! lol! I miss you more and want to see you! I wish we could drive up there...it would be so fun!!!!!
Wow, I am very impressed with your mad pumpkin carving skills. Ours looked pathetic compared to yours. We ended up doing the stick in things. Anyway, Tanner looks adorable!!
what a great pumpkin! i am never more creative than eyes and a smiley face.
T man looks so great as a dinasour. I love that his costume looks warm too, I feel so bad for the kids that covr up thier costume with a coat.
wow! Tanner's hair matches his pumpkin...I bet halloween was so fun for your guys this year. I miss you. Bachelor starts in January and the guy who DeAnna didn't pick is the bachelor...the one with the kid. Oh boy I cant wait!! Oh and Matt and Shayne broke up already...surprise surprise ;)
Post a Comment