I'm assuming if Tanner is playing in the back yard all the poison ivy is gone. :-) And wow your grass is green, what is your secret? You guys sure are a cute little family!
Thanks for checking up on us :) I'll let you know when and what we hear back. Hope Tanner sleeps better tonight and gets back to being a sweet little boy again! Did you guys do anything fun/cute for his first birthday? I have to get my act together for our little guy!
8 comments:
He is too cute! I love the grass in your backyard- so awesome. What I wouldn't give for some grass
That looks like too much fun! I am so jealous you have a backyard.
Tanner is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! Cute video!
Okay seriously now, exactly who is having more fun??? It's so fun to watch dad's with their kids! :)
Hey Meredith! We put an offer on a home (number one of many I'm sure) but we'll see what happens :) Wish us luck.
I'm assuming if Tanner is playing in the back yard all the poison ivy is gone. :-) And wow your grass is green, what is your secret? You guys sure are a cute little family!
Thanks for checking up on us :) I'll let you know when and what we hear back. Hope Tanner sleeps better tonight and gets back to being a sweet little boy again! Did you guys do anything fun/cute for his first birthday? I have to get my act together for our little guy!
So fun, I loved seeing the video and your great backyard! Berkley, the grass looks so perfect!
Post a Comment