Thursday, May 1, 2008

More fun with visitors

Our friends Brett and Jenae came out to visit this past week. We had so much fun hanging out and doing the tourist thing.


Here we are at Betsy Ross' house. We saw all the sites of downtown Philly. It's so fun living here!


We also went up to New York for the day.


Tanner loved Times Square. He was an angel!


Daddy letting him pig out.

2 comments:

Kris and Kally said...

I didn't know they came to visit!!!! How fun! You are coming in August if I have to rent a private jet and kidnap you! You look so good too! Love you!

Jenae said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for putting up with us and our "bad luck". Thats the real reason we left Vegas. Also.. I don't think you did Tanner justice on how good he was for all the touristy things we did. I still can't believe how chill he is about everything. Thanks again.