Dear Mere-diddy, Do you think you could get us one of those handy-dandy inter-office referrals? Our dude ended up being too busy and a little lazy. We are quite pissed right now b/c we spent the moola to get pre-approved on a property that won't qualify for the kind of loan we can do. ARG! Of course he tells us this after we fork out the dough. Well, I will probably be calling you tomorrow to chat. Thanks for talking. I'll be looking for some more advice from the real estate genius.
8 comments:
AHHH! What was he eating? That is hysterical. He looks like he was really enjoying himself.
OH MY WORD!!! That is the FUNNIEST picture I have seen in a LONG time!! How funny!!!
so cute! is it yogurt? I can't wait for Tyler to get all into his food :)
Yeah, it's yogurt... he loves it! Sorry I'm not too great at writing commentary. haha
I love your kid!
Dear Mere-diddy,
Do you think you could get us one of those handy-dandy inter-office referrals? Our dude ended up being too busy and a little lazy. We are quite pissed right now b/c we spent the moola to get pre-approved on a property that won't qualify for the kind of loan we can do. ARG! Of course he tells us this after we fork out the dough. Well, I will probably be calling you tomorrow to chat. Thanks for talking. I'll be looking for some more advice from the real estate genius.
That picture reminds me of what I have to look forward to in a few months! Agghh!!!
Tanner is SO CUTE!
That's my boy!!!!! I am looking for tickets!You better be ready to pack your bags for August!!!
Post a Comment