Monday, October 6, 2008

Tanner's favorite things



Most days Tanner likes to carry around his favorite things: Mommy's purse (don't tell Berkley), his bucket, an old whisk, keys, and of course a binkie. The only thing missing is his blue football.

7 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

what a kid! hope to see you guys in december.

Brittany said...

Cute kid. Mom's purse...that sounds familiar!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

That is quite a collection. I love the purse part. Miles really likes to swat his face with my blush brush...:)

Terra said...

How about we get him a blue and orange football?

Lacee Jo-nes said...

Hey Meredith! This is Lacee Steele (neighbor from a looooooooong time ago in California.) I came across your blog and just wanted to say hi! I hope your family is doing well! Say hello to your mom for me!

If you want to check out my (sad) blog email me and I'll give you access. I'd love to keep in touch with your family!

lackycb@yahoo.com

James and Jessica Ford said...

We Love Boys! And he is definitely a cute one. I hope everything is going well. Aren't you guys done this year?

Orme Family said...

I laughed after reading the comment you made on my blog because I just finished eating a big piece of chocolate cheese cake. Yum! I wish I didn't love sweets so much. Tanner is such a cutie! I love the pictures